African Adventures at Chessington World of Adventures
Get ready for a taste of Africa at Chessington as African Adventures
returns for February half term with special appearances from some of
your favourite Madagascar characters! From Sat 16th until Sun 24th February 2013 between 10am - 3pm. - Madagascar 3: Europe’s Most Wanted Adventure Trail
- African drumming
- Mask making & Face painting
- Hocus Pocus Hall, Bubbleworks, Carousel, Black Buccaneer and Safari Skyway
- Meet your favourite Madagascar characters
- Wanyama Animal Talk
When the theme park is closed for Winter you can still visit Chessington Zoo and Sea Life Centre on selected dates...
- Chessington Zoo - All sorts of wild animals can be found at Chessington Zoo. Come face to face with lions, tigers and gorillas as you venture through Trail of the Kings. Visit the Wanyama Village & Reserve, where Grevy's Zebra and the rare Scimitar Horned Oryx roams freely before your very eyes.
- Sea Life Centre - With over 20 marine life displays housing species ranging from tiny shrimps and starfish to magnificent sharks and stingrays, this is an aquatic attraction, not to be missed! The 250,000 litre aquarium brings kids of all ages almost nose to nose with a wide range of sea creatures.
Chessington Zoo and Sea Life Centre are open 10am-3pm, with Hocus Pocus Hall and Bubbleworks also available.
February 2013: 2nd-3rd, 9th-10th, 16th-24th (African Adventures)
March 2013: 2nd-3rd, 9th-10th
November 2013: 9th-10th, 16th-17th, 23rd-24th, 30th
December 2013: 1st, 7-9th, 13th-16th, 20th-24th, 26th-31st
Chessington Halloween Hocus Pocus
From Saturday 19th October until Monday 4th November 2013 between 10am-5pm/7pm the whole family will enjoy magical entertainment as wicked witches and naughty goblins take over Chessington World of Adventures for another year!
- Vampire: The Haunting of the Hollows - Venture through the Transylvanian
village of Black Hollow in this all-new interactive walkthrough! Transylvania, 1897. Beyond the gates of Castle Dracula lies a mysterious village with a dark secret. The journey varies greatly depending on the answers you give and the choices you make. Are you brave enough?
- Burt and Bilge’s Big Bad BOO - A slapstick Halloween show for the whole family to enjoy. Make sure you visit Market Square as the resident Medieval Misfits put
on a Halloween celebration you’re unlikely to forget!
- Hocus Pocus Hall: Bewitched - Enter the Hocus Pocus Academy for the
Magically Gifted as the old house, Hocus Pocus Hall, gets
‘bewitched’ for Halloween; just be wary of those naughty
resident goblins, waiting to cause trouble!
- Spook Factor (NEW) - Even the animals join in the fun this
year; toads, rats & spiders all making an appearance in these daily shows.
Plus, you can also ride hair-raising roller coasters, including
Vampire, Kobra and Dragon’s Fury into the night!
BOOK NOW!!! Buy online now and save money with cheap Chessington Halloween Hocus Pocus Tickets