Explorers of all ages will love the adventure of sleeping under canvas in the ‘great outdoors’, and the ‘real beds’, theming and furnishings within the tent provide the perfect comfortable and cosy environment in which to bed down in after a fun packed day in the theme park.
Situated in a field next to Wild Asia, the new Explorer Glamping site includes:
- 31 standard tents, complete with a double bed and 2 singles
- 4 premium tents, for a little bit of extra luxury
- A themed family restaurant
Explorer Glamping is available from 27th May until 3rd September, via a dedicated entrance near the Explorer Gate, and with direct access to Wild Asia. The experience is similar to Mediaeval Glamping at Warwick Castle, which offers fully set-up ready to sleep in tents with wooden flooring, a double bed with mattress plus 2 single beds with mattress (linen bedding including duvets, pillows and sheet provided), free WiFi, power sockets, lighting, stools and a table.
Explorer Glamping holidays include everything you need for an unforgettable family getaway including:
- An overnight stay in a Glamping tent
- 2 days for 1 in park
- A delicious hot buffet breakfast
- Exclusive access to Explorers’ Outpost – a new themed restaurant exclusive to Glamping* Download a sample menu
- Access to Wild Asia after the park closes
- The Rangers Club evening entertainment
- Hotel Exclusive Fastrack – exclusive fastrack to all rides for the first hour of the day
- Access to Savannah Splash pool & Gym