- The Big Top (New for 2015) - Grab your ticket to the greatest scare on Earth as the carnival comes to town. Twist your way through this new scare maze set at an abandoned carnival on the island’s Amity Beach, while former entertainers of the once famous Figaro Bros. Carnival come back to life to haunt those who dare to trespass. Experiences include a Fortune Tellers Wagon, a mirror maze brimming with chuckling clowns and mime artists, a creepy fun house, a torture chamber, game stalls with a twist, a circus scare room and the clown’s dressing room.
- The Cabin in the Woods - For the first time ever in the UK, Halloween fans will decide their own scare maze fate. Once you enter the dark and dangerous Cabin in the Woods, the only way to escape is to face your hidden fears in a series of rooms based on iconic scenes from the film, including the Bedroom, the Hallway, the Dolls Room and the Facility. Decide which rooms you wish to enter but remember only the brave will make it through the cabin to safety - and just a few may find the secret control room to take a turn directing the fear for themselves.
- SAW Alive - With each room based on an iconic scene from the terrifying SAW films, guests will have to test their nerve in some of the movies’ most memorable traps. Escape freezing temperatures, brave foul stenches and feel your heart race in the darkness.
- My Bloody Valentine - Face a claustrophobic and isolated journey into the depths of an abandoned mine in the My Bloody Valentine live action horror maze. Enter the bloodied hospital ward where Harry Warden went on his gruesome rampage, face separation from your friends in the dark, then search for escape through the tunnels of the mine with the screams of his victims ringing in your ears. Will you reach freedom before the pickaxe wielding murderer catches you?
- The Blair Witch Project - Find out what lies in wait in the darkest corners of the park in The Blair Witch Project outdoor scare experience. Recent strange occurrences have given rise to the belief that an evil spirit inhabits a derelict and disused area at the back of the park. Follow long forgotten pathways through the darkness of the woods as you hunt for the Blair Witch. Stick together, try not to lose your way, and don't worry, that sound is just the wind in the trees, or is it?
- Containment (New for 2015)* - Face your fears and make the ultimate timed escape inside Thorpe Park's newest scare experience. In groups of 10, you'll be locked inside four haunt rooms, inspired by many of the UK's worst nightmares, and tasked with breaking the codes to make your way through to the end... all in hopes of finding the antidote to a spreading infection. Will you and your team surrender to the outbreak or have what it takes to break out of Containment? *extra charge applies: £10 per person or £8 with a Merlin Annual Pass.