- Timing - Generally it's best to do the biggest rides in the first hour that the park is open, at lunchtime, or in the last hour that the park is open, as the queues tend to be the shortest at these times. Plus, you can often beat the crowds by starting at the back of the park and working your way towards the front.
- Electronic Boards - These are located in various places around the park and display the latest queue times for many of the rides in the park, make sure you check these out to help you plan when to visit each ride.
- Parent Swap - On busy days parents with small children can get a special pass which allows just one of the parents to queue, when the first parent has been on the ride the second can go on without having to queue again.
- Single Rider Queue - If you're at the park alone or don't mind who you ride with, you might find that joining the Single Rider Queue reduces your waiting time. Available on Stealth and Flying Fish.
- Fastrack Tickets - These provide reduced waiting times for an extra charge: Extreme Fastrack £10.50 (Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, X, Tidal Wave or Loggers Leap), Accelerator Fastrack £10.50 (Rush, Samurai, Slammer & Vortex), Hydration Fastrack £7.50 (Storm Surge, Tidal Wave, Loggers Leap & Rumba Rapids), Ultimate Fastrack £70 (SAW - The Ride, The Swarm, Colossus, Nemesis Inferno, Stealth, X, Tidal Wave, Loggers Leap, Rush, Samurai, Slammer, Storm Surge & Vortex)