- The Haunting of Molly Crowe - a multisensory live action horror maze that throws you back in time to the exorcism of a cursed Victorian Manor House. You will be hooded and therefore, completely blindfolded for the majority of the experience which will heighten your senses making this one of the most extreme and claustrophobic mazes to date.
- Sub Species: The End Games - a live action horror maze which will push the boundaries of anything Alton Towers has ever done before. You will descend deep underground to a post-apocalyptic sewer system, here your group will be split up and you will choose your own route in an attempt to avoid the creatures that chase after you. Unlike the other mazes, the creatures may touch you. If you are lucky enough to escape, Sub Species: The End Games features two alternative endings making each visit completely unique.
- Terror of the Towers: What Lies Within - a live action horror maze which is designed to push fear to the limit. In small groups you will venture round the darkened corridors of the forgotten ruin and discover the terrifying secret of what lies within. 2015 sees a brand new route, and some revised scenes making this year it’s scariest yet.
- Nox Infernus - The Underworld will rise once again for Nox Infernus. The Night of Fire. Either join ‘The Cult’ or submit to the end of this world as we know it.
- Dark Apocalypse - A deadly virus has spread across Forbidden Valley. The infected show signs of highly aggressive behavior and rapid physical decomposition. Phalanx control has quarantined the area however, a recent security breach has questioned their ability to contain the virus and keep society safe.
This Scarefest, join The Phalanx on their latest mission. Take on a series of challenges to destroy the alien species and work together as team to ensure the rest of humanity survive and you escape from Sub Species: Operation Lockdown.
- Sub Species: Operation Lockdown - a two hour extreme horror escape room experience. As Phalanx Operatives you'll be put into small groups and must complete a series of challenges throughout the operation including facing one of three escape rooms. Gain points by being the least contaminated Operative at the end of the mission and be entered in the leader board of infamous Phalanx Ranked Operatives. This will be a test of skill and nerve as you work together as team. Over 18s only, limited numbers, limited dates, from £99 per person.
Franklyn’s Freaky Fun Zone
Join Franklyn, Skelvin, Patch and Phil as they take over Fountain Square and transform it into a colourful Halloween Playland, filled with spooky attractions, theming and activities that are perfect for young families!
- Skelvin’s Spooky Storytime - Join Skelvin as he shares silly spooky stories which are perfect for little ones.
- Phil & Franklyn's Ghoul School - Franklyn has forgotten how to spook, so Phil needs your help to remind him. Some and see their brand new show and stick around afterwards, as Phil and Franklyn might want to meet you! Be there early as this spooktacular show is bound to be popular!
- Patch's Freaky Talks - Join Patch three times daily as he talks about the creepy creatures in Franklyn's Freaky Fun Zone. Discover how these seemingly normal animals take a spooky twist, when the Scarefest moon casts its eerie shadows.
- Character Meet and Greets with Franklyn and Friends - joining in with all the spooktacular fun with meet and greets, photo opportunities and more, remember to keep your eyes peeled for the “Famous Freaky Four” whilst out and about!
- Patch’s Trick-Or-Treat Party – Live on Stage! - Patch has arranged a spooktacular party and everyone is invited! Dance along to this silly stage show which families will love.