Events at Thorpe Park
Get ready for an epic night of rides and vibes for over 18s as Thorpe Park again hosts Ministry of Sound events on 23rd July, 20th August and 1st October 2016.
Experience a club night like no other with exclusive ride time on the best adrenaline fuelled thrill rides then nonstop floor-fillers and huge dance anthems from the Ministry of Sound.
- Saturday 23rd July 2016 - I Love House
- Saturday 20th August 2016 - Summer Sessions
- Saturday 1st October 2016 - Throwback Anthems
The event runs from 8pm until 3am with rides open until 11pm.
Get ready for the ultimate Halloween at Thorpe Park on the 7th - 9th, 14th - 16th and 21st - 31st October 2016 with the return of Cabin in the Woods, SAW Alive, The Big Top and Containment plus a re-vamped Blair Witch, and the all-new Platform 15.
Beware of what hides in the shadows at the UK’s most chilling Halloween event. Only the brave will survive the surprises that lay in wait in the live action horror mazes before riding thrilling coasters in the dark. Experience a full 12 hours of thrills with the park open from 10am-10pm and all the mazes open at 3pm except for Blair Witch which opens at 7pm.
As part of the event’s 15th birthday celebrations, roaming scare actors will be unleashed on the park after 6pm, so the scares will continue outside the mazes. Guests can choose which characters arrive at the park by voting on Thorpe Park's Facebook page. You will be able to choose from a selection of frightful fiends who have graced Fright Nights mazes over the past 15 years, and bring them back to the park for one last scare.
- Platform 15 - Depart on a one way ticket and trek along the overgrown railway line, the last known route of the vanished locomotive - the notorious Sleeper Express. Don't lose your tracks and risk disturbing the haunted souls that were once aboard, where you may just experience the same chilling fate. Can you outrun what lies at the end of the line or will your journey terminate here, at Platform 15?
- Cabin in the Woods - Once you enter the dark and dangerous Cabin in the Woods, the only way to escape is to face your hidden fears in a series of rooms based on iconic scenes from the film, including the Bedroom, Hallway, Dolls Room and Facility. Decide which rooms you wish to enter but remember only the brave will make it through the cabin to safety - and just a few may find the secret control room to take a turn directing the fear for themselves.
- Blair Witch - Following Lionsgate's recent release of Blair Witch, the highly anticipated sequel to horror classic The Blair Witch Project, Fright Nights reintroduces Blair Witch. Experience the game-changing horror movies for yourself as you venture deep into the Black Hills Forest to discover the truth behind the legend of the Blair Witch. Remember: Never spend the night. Never look in her eyes. Never turn away from the corner. There’s something evil hiding in the woods - dare you enter after night fall?
- SAW Alive - With each room based on an iconic scene from the terrifying SAW films, guests will have to test their nerve in some of the movies’ most memorable traps. Escape freezing temperatures, brave foul stenches and feel your heart race in the darkness.
- The Big Top - Grab your ticket to the greatest scare on Earth as the carnival comes to town once again this October. Reimagined for 2016, twist your way through The Big Top, a carnival comes back to life to terrorise those who dare to trespass. Will you succumb to the torturous antics of the wicked Figaro Bros. as they return for another year of crazed debauchery?
- Containment - Face your fears and make the ultimate timed escape! In groups of 10, you'll be locked inside four haunt rooms, inspired by many of the UK's worst nightmares, and tasked with breaking the codes to make your way through to the end... all in hopes of finding the antidote to a spreading infection. Will you and your team surrender to the outbreak or have what it takes to break out of Containment? £10 per person extra.
In addition to the Fright Nights attractions, all the park's flagship coasters will be open until late too including Stealth, Colossus, SAW - The Ride, Nemesis Inferno and The Swarm.