Alton Towers Halloween Scarefest
Alton Towers will be celebrating Halloween in spine-tingling style, visit the theme park between the 19th October - 3rd November 2013 for some hair-raising antics and spooktacular surprises till late!
- Carnival of Screams
- A travelling funhouse invites guests to venture inside. But who is the terrifying stranger who lurks in the shadows? What happens to those guests who enter, but never come out the other side? Dare you brave the twisted terror and disorientating illusions hidden within the Carnival of Screams? Remember…nothing is as it seems!
- Terror of the Towers – What Lies Within* -
Uncover a dark and horrifying secret, hidden for centuries as strange
noises have been heard emanating from the imposing, menacing Towers in
the dead of the night. Lurking deep within the ruins, weave your way
through the darkened corridors to investigate the evil force of the
Towers. Dare you brave the rubble and hazards of the ruins and uncover
the horrific chilling terror that lies within?
- The Sanctuary*
- The Sanctuary is a scare maze that invites guests to book an appointment at an abandoned facility, but a terrifying twist awaits. New developments on the X Sector site have uncovered an area of the Towers where human experiments were rumoured to have taken place in the early 1900’s by a controlling force known only as The Ministry of Joy. What starts out as an innocent visit through The Sanctuary soon takes a turn for the worse. Will you make it out with a smile on your face?
- ZOMBIES! Scare Zone
- An abandoned road holds a terrifying secret. There are rumours that
the un-dead are walking the earth. Brave your way through this
post-apocalyptic nightmare and pray you make it to the other side.
- Franklyn’s Freaky Fun Zone - Join Franklyn, Skelvin, Patch and Phil as they take over Fountain Square and transform it into a colourful Halloween Playland, filled with spooky attractions, theming and activities that are perfect for young families! Attractions include Skelvin’s Spooky Storytime (join Skelvin as he shares silly spooky stories which are perfect for little ones), Phil & Franklyn's Ghoul School (Franklyn has forgotten how to spook, so Phil needs your help to remind him. Some and see their brand new show and stick around afterwards, as Phil and Franklyn might want to meet you! Be there early as this spooktacular show is bound to be popular!), Patch's Freaky Talks (join Patch three times daily as he talks about the creepy creatures in Franklyn's Freaky Fun Zone. Discover how these seemingly normal animals take a spooky twist, when the Scarefest moon casts its eerie shadows), Character Meet and Greets with Franklyn and Friends' (joining in with all the spooktacular fun with meet and greets, photo opportunities and more, remember to keep your eyes peeled for the “Famous Freaky Four” whilst out and about!).
- Patch’s Trick-Or-Treat Party – Live on Stage! - Patch has arranged a spooktacular party and everyone is invited! Dance along to this silly stage show which families will love! This spooktacular show is part of the spooktacular “Franklyn’s Freaky Fun Zone” line-up!
BOOK NOW!!! Don't miss out, buy your tickets now to save money: Alton Towers Halloween Scarefest Tickets