Alton Towers Halloween Scarefest
Alton Towers is celebrating Halloween in spine-tingling style, visit the theme park between 19th October - 3rd November 2013 for some hair-raising antics and spooktacular surprises until 9pm!
- Carnival of Screams*
- A travelling funhouse invites guests to venture inside. But who is the terrifying stranger who lurks in the shadows? What happens to those guests who enter, but never come out the other side? Dare you brave the twisted terror and disorientating illusions hidden within the Carnival of Screams? Remember…nothing is as it seems!
- Terror of the Towers – What Lies Within -
Uncover a dark and horrifying secret, hidden for centuries as strange
noises have been heard emanating from the imposing, menacing Towers in
the dead of the night. Lurking deep within the ruins, weave your way
through the darkened corridors to investigate the evil force of the
Towers. Dare you brave the rubble and hazards of the ruins and uncover
the horrific chilling terror that lies within?
- The Sanctuary*
- The Sanctuary is a new scare maze that invites guests to book an appointment at an abandoned facility, but a terrifying twist awaits. New developments on the X Sector site have uncovered an area of the Towers where human experiments were rumoured to have taken place in the early 1900’s by a controlling force known only as The Ministry of Joy. What starts out as an innocent visit through The Sanctuary soon takes a turn for the worse. Will you make it out with a smile on your face?.
- ZOMBIES! Scare Zone
- An abandoned road holds a terrifying secret. There are rumours that
the un-dead are walking the earth. Brave your way through this
post-apocalyptic nightmare and pray you make it to the other side.
- Franklin’s Freaky Farm - Join Franklyn, Skelvin,
Patch and Phil as they take over Old MacDonald’s Farm and transform it
into a colourful Halloween Playland, filled with spooky attractions,
theming and activities that are perfect for young families! Attractions
at Franklyn’s Freaky Farm include Skelvin’s Spooky Storytime (join
Skelvin as he shares silly spooky stories perfect for little ones),
Patch’s Trick or Treat Party – Live on Stage! (Patch has arranged a
spooktacular party and you're invited! Dance along to this silly stage
show that families will love!), Franklyn’s Freaky Friends! (get up-close
and personal with some of the freakiest animals and creatures you will
ever see in your life!), Phil’s Photo Spots and Character Meet and
- Scarefest Characters - Based around the park for
the duration of Scarefest, Skelvin, Franklin, Patch, and Phil are
on-hand to welcome guests to this year’s event. Joining in with all the
spooktacular fun with meet and greets, photo opportunities and more,
remember to keep your eyes peeled whilst out and about!
*Requires an additional charge
BOOK NOW!!! Don't miss out, buy your tickets now to save money: Alton Towers Halloween Scarefest Tickets