- Altonville Mine Tours - re-opens this year with an extended tour of newly discovered depths of the mine. ‘Altonville Mine Tours: uncover the legend of the Skin Snatchers’ will see guests taken on a tour deep underground which holds a deep dark secret. Those brave enough can head to ‘Altonville’ and enter the, damp disused mine, which is believed to have once been home to a family of village outcasts. Nicknamed the ‘Skin Snatchers’ by local residents, their spine-chilling secret is about to be unearthed. Altonville Mine Tours looks forward to welcoming you - they always welcome new faces…
- Sub Species: The End Games - a post-apocalyptic, sewer dwelling community have been infested by a species from another world. In order to survive, they appease the creature’s hunger by sacrificing innocent people from the surface. However, over time, insanity has twisted the feeding ritual into a sick contest. Your demise is now their entertainment. This year find your way through the underground system with new routes to take but which will you choose? Let the death race begin!
- Terror of the Towers: What Lies Within - the award-winning ‘Terror of the Towers: What Lies Within’ maze returns and this year the scares have been ramped up like never before. For those who dare enter the undiscovered passageways of Gothic towers, just beware of what lies within…
- The Welcoming: Be Chosen - a brand new fourth scare maze for 2017. A mysterious group who worship the woods and the animals that live therein like Gods have been disturbed. Every year they host a festival to celebrate their own interpretation of Halloween - the crossing of the worlds of the living and the dead. For the first time they have allowed outsiders to celebrate with them. But what part will you (‘the outsiders’) play in this ritual? Is this really an initiation?
- Freak Show - a travelling side-show of circus rejects has descended upon Alton Towers. Dare you walk amongst the freakishly fascinating misfits, desperate for your undivided attention?
- House of Monsters - an online Vlogger has turned into somewhat of a modern day Monster hunter after his investigations have led him to believe that fictitious monsters actually exist and live in a Haunted House. He hasn’t the nerves to go alone so has asked his online followers to join him on a daring mission to the supposedly abandoned house. Will you join him on the mission, what will you find? Will you discover that Monsters have a good side too?
Join Franklyn, Skelvin, Patch and Phil as they take over Alton Towers with spooktacular shows that are perfect for young families:
- Skelvin’s Spooky Storytime - Help Skelvin the Skeleton decide on his costume for Halloween. With so many to choose from, he’s going to need your help!
- Phil & Franklyn's Ghoul School - Franklyn has forgotten how to spook, so Phil needs your help to remind him. Be there early as this spooktacular show is bound to be popular and stick around afterwards, as Phil and Franklyn might want to meet you.
- Patch’s Trick-Or-Treat Party - Join Patch and friends as they get ready for their best Halloween ever!