The most exciting of the planned projects are:
- A new themed land for 2019 including three 'attraction zones' for up to three new rides (one to be an indoor attraction, possibly a roller coaster, and the other two to be uncovered or covered fairground style rides) with associated queue line areas, landscaping works and infrastructure.
- A new indoor ride at the location with existing permission for a Haunted House attraction with associated queue line area, landscaping works and infrastructure.
- Phase 1 of a new holiday village including 65 permanent semi-detached lodges (130 rooms) and 20 'barrels' with associated facilities to provide visitor accommodation, a central 'hub' building and play areas .
- Phases 2 and 3 of the new holiday village including a further 300 rooms for visitor accommodation with two associated central 'hub' buildings and play areas.
- Extension and alterations to The Beginning comprising of a new admissions building, extension to existing toilet facilities and new entrance portal as well as an extension to the existing Big Shop LEGO store.
In addition to these projects there will also be a reconfiguration of car parking and internal accesses and associated engineering/infrastructure works, as well as a change of use of existing farm buildings for re-use by the theme park.